Monday 6 April 2015

Solemness Of Narcissism

This People can be Recognized,
Lamenting around me to Patronize.
My Misery, my pain provide me sane,
But Hurt most that i'm adorable to them.
Turn the reality, they love my past:
Worthless, futile, idle and thwart.
To direct Crime or to conduct misdeed,
Hard to bury but effortless to achieve.
My deeds are hidden and the summit I reached,
Never divulge and no one been.
The Beast inside me never revealed,
Delusion in look, Fake I seemed.
Tons of crime and mountain of my sins,
Evidencing my wisdom, how not a single seize.
Laughing and dying peaceful and calm,
Watching you people being so lamb.
This love, your love, i can appraise,
Rewarding myself, how witful I betray.
Quietness, calmness, tranquility and peace,
Delighted by horror hidden, not ever release.  

No comments:

Post a Comment